Participation and permission forms were sent home with students last week. If your child is interested in participating, please read and fill out the form thoroughly and return to school by this Wednesday, November 11.
Here is a brief timeline:
- Audition Slip with your child’s scheduled audition time will be sent home this Friday, November 13, 2015.
- Auditions will be held on Tuesday November 17, 2015
- Audition times are from 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time to check in.
- Each student is responsible for bringing their own music (iPod, CD) to the audition, please make sure your child knows how to retrieve their music.
- Acts that are selected for the Variety Show will be notified on Thursday, December 10, 2015.
- Rehearsals will be held the week of 2/22/16 (detailed information regarding days/times will be sent home on 2/11/16).
- All Acts (solo or small group) should be no longer than TWO MINUTES in length
- Please make sure that all song choices, dances, comedy routines, costumes, performances, etc. are appropriate for an elementary school performances. (PTA and DCES administrators reserve the right to disallow inappropriate performances).
- The will be no snow date for the Variety Show.
We are limited to a two-hour program (with a brief intermission) so we regret that it is possible that not every child who auditions will be selected. We are aiming for variety in both talent and grade level.
Click here for the permission form.
Questions? Contact Nikki Chauvin.